* Year-round service projects: - remember to keep the tabs off your aluminum cans and personal size toiletries. The tabs go to Ronald McDonald House to support their utilities cost and the toiletries go to various shelters.
* Major Sponsor of Holidays in Powell (Saturday, December 6, 2014) including manning a table to assist children in decorating ornaments and cards.
* Helped Historic Downtown Powell Inc (HDPI) with their first annual Oktoberfest (Saturday, October 11, 2014) by manning one of the beer stations.
* Participated in the Division 11-S and 11-N joint service project at Flying Horse Farms in Mt. Gilead on Saturday, October 18, 2014.
* Volunteered at Common Ground Free Store in Delaware on October 2, 2014.
* Social event at the Powell Winery on September 30, 2014.
* The Powell Kiwanis Club was presented with a $5,000 grant by Cindy Chamber, Ohio's Kiwanis International Foundation representative on September 8, 2014. The club is partnering with the City of Powell to build a community garden, host multiple hands-on workshops for children on growing food in gardens and to maintain a plot, with the food grown to be donated to local food banks.
* Gave breakfast items to the Powell Police Department and Liberty Township Fire Department on 9.11
* Ohio District Kiwanis Convention was held August 8th and 9th in Columbus. Our club was there and donated a basket to auction off for the Ohio District Foundation.
* Social Event - attended a Columbus Clippers game together on August 1, 2014.
* Served dinner at Ronald McDonald House on Friday, July 11, 2014.
* Social Event at Marcella's on Monday, June 23, 2014.